Motovudu instruction is now available at circuits around the United Kingdom. You can enjoy first class one to one instruction using the Motovudu methodology detailed in our books/DVD’s. Motovudu UK instructors are hand picked by Simon Crafar, are of the highest calibre and offer individualised instruction with the same passion and attention to detail Motovudu Europe is renowned for.
Multiple BSB title winner, World Endurance and World Superbike competitor, test rider and racer mentor Glen Richards has a wealth of experience to draw on. His calm but fun manner makes him the right person to help you realise your riding goals. Glen an already experienced instructor has now trained with Simon using proven Motovudu techniques. This together with his own knowledge on mastering the more technical UK tracks makes for a combination hard to beat.
Dean, is not only a successful ex-racer, but an experienced BSB crew chief and private team owner/manager. His ability to explain detail in an understandable manner combined with his happy and patient personality makes him a fantastic instructor for novices to racers. Dean has an extensive knowledge base to not only help with improving your riding but with any technical or practical questions you might have about bike setup and racing.
- 05 May 2018 Snetterton 300
- 16 May 2018 Donington Grand Prix
- 28 May 2018 Donington Grand Prix
- 30 May 2018 Brands Hatch Indy
- 04 June 2018 Snetterton 300
- 09 June 2018 Cadwell Park (Novice only)
- 10 June 2018 Cadwell Park
- 11 June 2018 Cadwell Park
- 14 June 2018 Brands Hatch Indy
- 25 June 2018 Cadwell Park (Novice only)
- 03 July 2018 Snetterton 300
- 04 July 2018 Snetterton 300
- 09 July 2018 Donington Park Grand Prix
- 10 July 2018 Cadwell Park
- 14 July 2018 Snetterton 300
- 07 Aug 2018 Snetterton 300
- 20 Aug 2018 Brands Hatch Grand Prix
- 25 Aug 2018 Donington Park Grand Prix
- 29 Aug 2018 Snetterton 300
- 03 Sep 2018 Brands Hatch Grand Prix
Do the Motovudu instructors teach the same methods as Simon Crafar?
Yes, Simon has worked together with both Dean and Glen to get a uniform style of conveying the Motovudu techniques to our clients. The instruction is based directly on the content of the books/DVD’s and the style and conveyance of the information off and on track is based on Simon’s experience of teaching 100’s of clients over the last years.
How much is the instruction?
More details, prices and instruction package options can be found in our online store. Go To Store
Do I need my own bike?
Yes, our fee is for instruction only. You will need to supply your own track suitable bike to ride on the day