Privacy and Data Policy
1. At Mass Media Moto SL, ensuring the privacy of our web site visitors is an important
2. We will not collect any personal information about our web site visitors unless it is
submitted voluntarily, in which case we will act in a responsible manner to protect your
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your
• To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings
based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
• To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively
respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged,
transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without
your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased
product or service requested.
• To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send
you information and updates pertaining to your order.
1. Mass Media Moto SL. is committed to keeping email addresses confidential; we
will not sell, rent or lease our mailing lists to third parties, and we will not provide
your personal information to any third party individuals or companies without your
2. Mass Media Moto SL. will not disclose buyers’ information to third parties other than
when order details are processed as part of the order fulfillment. In this case, the third
party will not disclose any of the details to any other individual or company.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal
information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is
transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into
our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized
with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information
1. All intellectual property, including without limitation, trademarks, patents, trade
secrets and copyrights, is the property of Mass Media Moto SL, or such third party and
any unauthorized use thereof is strictly prohibited.
Information on this web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Information may be changed or updated without notice. Mass Media Moto SL. reserves
the right to make improvements and/or changes in the products, programs and/or
specifications described in this information at any time without notice.
1. Any person is hereby authorised to view the information available on this web site for
informational purposes only.
2. No part of the information or images on this site may be used, redistributed, copied or
reproduced, without the prior written consent of Mass Media Moto SL.