List of events
- 15-18 June ’17 Slovakiaring Tracksense/Bike Promotion
- 21-23 June ’17 Brno Tracksense/Bike Promotion
- 26-28 June ’17 Brno No Limits LIMITED SPACE
- 18-20 Sept ’17 Catalunya No Limits
- 27-29 Sept ’17 Jerez No Limits
- 9-11 Oct ’17 Estoril Farside Sportsbiking
- 13-14 Oct ’17 Portimao No Limits
- 16-18 Oct ’17 Aragon No Limits
- 4-6 Nov ’17 Jerez Track Sense
- 20-22 Nov ’17 Almeria Farside Sportsbiking
- 25-27 Nov ’17 Jerez No Limits LIMITED SPACE
One to One Instruction with Simon Crafar
Enjoy one to one instruction with Simon Crafar. Using the Motovudu methodology Simon will work with you one to one, not only on circuit but in the garage with video analysis and detailed debriefs to enable you to reach your riding goals. All the valuable techniques and insight gained from working with Simon are transferable to every track you ride on. It is a great investment towards helping you to become a faster and safer rider. Simon’s passion for his sport and warm, approachable manner will make your day not only enjoyable but confidence inspiring.
Your day will include:
- Motovudu instruction programme tailored for your specific needs
- On-circuit coaching with Simon (number of sessions determined by instruction package)
- Comprehensive on board video analysis and debrief
- Notes and video footage to take away
We offer two levels of instruction: Comprehensive and Ultimate. A detailed explanation of each package can be found in our store.
Check out our instruction trailer!
Frequently asked questions
How much will it cost?
What level of rider do I have to be?
We work with all levels of riders but in order to be safe and get the most out of your instruction we recommend that you, at the minimum, have enough previous riding experience to confidently control the motorcycle around the track at low speed. We can help you from there.
We also work with advanced riders and racers.
Do I need my own motorcycle?
You will need a motorcycle to receive instruction from us.
We do offer a rental service for motorcycles, for our fly and ride clients or clients whom would prefer to use one of our track prepared Suzuki motorcycles.
Do you have a system of compulsory riding levels to work through?
No. We believe every rider is an individual, has different riding goals and learns at a different speeds and in different ways. We only teach one to one and specifically tailor our Motovudu instruction to each individual so they can achieve the most out of their time.